There are a few questions that we seem to get from people quite often. Take a minute to look them over. We hope this helps! We are happy to address any questions you may have about our services or industry "best practices".
1. What do I do if a tree falls on my house?
- This is a great question that we get all the time. The answer can be situational, but safety is most important. With that in mind... First and most importantly, did it take any power or phone lines with it when it fell? If YES, call the power company and report the incident immediately and STAY AWAY from the tree and the downed lines! Call us as soon as you hang up with the power company. We will SAFELY remove the tree and branches from your home and away from the lines.
2. I have a dead tree on my property and I am concerned that it may fall. What is the best course of action?
- Another good one. We do a lot of work with dead or dying trees. They can be VERY DANGEROUS if you aren't paying close attention. They should only be handled and removed by professionals. Arborcare Tree Service can remove the tree(s) safely from your property, eliminating the threat of damage to your home or injury to your family, friends, and neighbors.
3. I have a great tree in my yard but I think it may be dying and I cannot figure out what the problem is. What can I do?
- This is actually a fairly common occurrence for us here in the Northeast. We can perform a process we refer to as Deep Root Fertilization, whereby we take steps to rejuvenate the tree with multiple nutrients placed in the roots of the tree.